Friday, May 08, 2009

 

EcoQuest International ecoH Cleaner

Brian and Joyce Raines have a white carpet in their house. As you can imagine, white carpet can get dirty with normal wear and tear. A few months ago, tea was spilled on the carpet, leaving a horrible stain.

"I used my Bissell steam cleaner with their proprietary cleaner, but it could not get the stain out," says Brian.

A friend suggested they use OxyClean. "I scrubbed and scrubbed," says the Easley, S.C., Dealer. "No results."

They called Service Master, who did a fine job cleaning the carpet, "but they couldn't get the tea stain out."

When Brian's next EcoQuest order arrived, he pulled out the ecoH. "I started reading the label on my bottle of ecoH and the informational sheet that comes with the product. It said to use one ounce of ecoH to five gallons of water to steam clean your carpet. Joyce and I both laughed. We said, "There is no way one ounce of ecoH in five gallons of water will clean this carpet.' I said, 'OK, I'll give it a try.'"

He did, and now the carpet is clean with no tea stain. "Joyce and I are blown away! If you're not using and selling this product, you are making a big mistake! You can use this stuff for just about everything, including putting on roses and houseplants."

Added benefits of ecoH are that it's inexpensive, great for the environment, and has no added chemicals, he says.

Comments:
I would like to know how to order some ecoQuest cleaner. Is there anyway you can help me?
 
I am the person that ask how to purchase EcoH. Can you put me in touch with a distributor. I can be reached at e-mail address twmillsprings@yahoo.com
Thank you
Terry
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?