Tuesday, November 27, 2007

 

EcoQuest Success Story

EcoQuest International Story Of MLM Success

Monica Delgado turns heartbreak into success

Monica Delgado, Coordinating Sales Manager of Lansing, Michigan, was doing what a lot of her peers were raised to do.

“From the age of 16 years old, I have worked for someone else,” she says. “I earned a paycheck, went to college, got married, and had children. I learned this order from my parents as far back as I can remember. I settled into a job in Corporate America and into a routine that lasted for 22 years of my life. I served the public, answered questions both on the phone and in person. I did what I felt was the ‘right thing.’”

As she neared retirement, she discovered that her “401(k) was going to turn into a 201(k).” Since she already lived from paycheck to paycheck, this was not acceptable. Add to that a painful divorce—not supposed to be part of the “Plan of Life,” she says—she found herself looking for something better.

“I came across an ad for a network marketing company that said, ‘no experience necessary, we will train.’ Needless to say, this excited me into finding out more, and I submitted my information.”

After finding out that EcoQuest International offered a technology that could help her and so many others, she joined the company and was soon earning more working part time than she did working full time with her corporate job. Next, she focused on incentives.

“I earned a once-in-a-lifetime cruise to Alaska,” Monica says. “I literally cried because this has been a dream of mine since I was a very little girl.”

Five-and-a-half months before retirement, she started making plans to go, including asking for time off from her full-time job—just what any good employee would do. Her request was denied.

“I just sat there and cried,” she says. “This is what 22 years of service came down to. A trip, which took me a year to earn, was being pulled from me. Going to my employer, I pleaded my case and, again, was told no.”

Nothing left to do, Monica wrote EcoQuest to say she would not be able to take the cruise. Even though she doubted anyone would even read the email, she felt it was important to thank this company for its integrity and for its incredible incentive program.

“Within two hours from the time I hit the send button, I received an email back from Mike Jackson. He wrote, asking if he could help, asking if there was anything he could do.”
Once again, Monica was crying, but this time from happiness.

“I found myself thinking, ‘What a man! What a company!’ We emailed a few times back and forth that day. As a result, an overnight letter was sent to my employer, explaining in detail how this trip was earned and asking if my employer would allow me to go on this once-in-a-lifetime cruise to Alaska.”

Again, Monica’s JOB denied her request.

“As I wished all those on the cruise a bon voyage, I promised myself one thing: I would wait out those last remaining months and walk away from a place of unbelievable negativity to a place of not only financial freedom, but freedom to offer hope and the ability to dream again. Today, I am a trainer with EcoQuest, and as I share that same story on stage, I give back the same hope and the same ability to dream that I was given the first time I found this amazing company.”

Yes, Monica Delgado fired her boss and realized her full potential with EcoQuest International. Now she works so that others can leave behind the same restrictions and disappointments. She remains a tireless cheerleader for EcoQuest!

Following is an inspirational email sent to Monica’s team:

Manager Making Maniacs,

Have you ever had such a dream...that burned deep in your heart?

Do you have your Goals written out?

Who is ready to reach the finish line with me?Who is ready to put their “why" in front of them at all times?

Will you take action, and follow the plan without reservation, hesitation, and any other excuse that holds you back?

Raise your hand, and say ME![You know] my story. What is yours?Remember, it’s up to you. Will you make your dreams happen, or will you sit back and watch them pass you by?

TODAY is YOURS!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?