Wednesday, January 10, 2007

 

Possible New Life For EcoQuest's WindTree

The EcoQuest International Blog has a story about an email just sent out by EcoQuest CEO Mike Jackson possibly reviving the WindTree wind energy project.

The WindTree was developed several years ago as a windmill, wind energy project but never saw the light of day because it wouldn't work properly, but this recent buzz is suggesting something may be blowing in the wind.

The official announcement will come at the EcoQuest Success Institute on January 28-30.

Go read the WindTree story.

Tags: , , , ,

Comments:
If the windtree ever gets off the table and onto the roof,I'd sure like to be one of the first few to take it for a spin.I was interested then @ windtree.com. then suddenly it was gone.. I've been waiting for some good news!!
 
What Happened to the Echoquest Windmill Web site, Has it been Taken down or What, ?
If Anyone Knows their new Website and or knows How to make contact with them, Please Email me at, jeaynz@xtra.co.nz
Thanks and hopefully someone can supply,
Cheers
 
I was a dealer for sometime. I am disheartened by the claims made, the literature that was published, empty promises, and the trumped up sales pitch. The windtree never made it past engineering. I heared that the problems were blamed on the German engineers. I also heared there was a protype that worked and was being shown around. That there were hundreds of advanced orders. I had also heard from people I talked to about the windtree that this idea had been tried before. It failed then as well, because you can't regulate the speed. I am not a dealer anymore. As far as I'm concrened it's a pipe dream and I don't put much stock in selling dreams.
 
I was once a dealer too because I was sold on the windtree promise. I wish it could still be developed if possible.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?